Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Farm

Fall at "the farm" (my house) has been breath-taking this year. With the rain today, the leaves are almost gone, but it has truly been beautiful. We had our first fire in the fireplace three weeks ago--don't ussually get to have one until Thanksgiving week. I hope this isn't indicative of a long, cold winter.
I see that many of you are posting to your blog. I love reading what you write and can't wait until I have time to look at them. I am so proud of all of you! This MAT class is the best EVER!

1 comment:

Southern Cowgirl said...

Thanks Ms. Zimmerly! It's been awesome working with you too. The leaves have dropped here at the house completely, so it is nearly time to set up the roundpen and break my colt to ride! I keep telling my students to countdown the days to Christmas. They seem to be able to keep up with that quite well. :D